Monday, September 10, 2012

[Updated] Surgery

Surgery went well. It has been 10 weeks since the surgery; I was in a cast for 5 weeks, the first three I was using crutches and the other 2 weeks I was walking with a  cast on. Then I walked with a walking boot for 2 weeks, now I'm walking with tennis shoes on. Not too much pain; I'll get a little here and there, but not too much where I can't stand it or tolerate the pain at all.

However, the pain that I was having before the surgery, the entire reason I had it is still hurting. The ball of your foot that hurts with bunions. Although, the bone in my foot is straight, my toe isn't. I'm not a podiatrist, so I don't know if the bunion can still grow and hurt. I will go back Oct. 9th to make sure all is well and that it is good and well.

Will update you on my foot as soon as I have more info to update you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment