Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Sweet Audrey!

I miss my sweet Audrey so much! I've talked to Audrey just about everytime she's wiling to talk with me. On my weekend trip with Nancy I got to talk to Audrey one night. I broke my heart how she talked. She told me so what so bored in Washington and all I wanted to was fix-it, but i couldn't and it just broke my heart and shredded it to pieces! She said she was so bored, she wanted to stay home next time they all went back to Wasthington in August. I told her I couldn't have her stay with me because I would start back up in school at the end of August. She tried everything in her power to convice me to let her stay with me. She told me while I was in class, "she would wait for me in the car." It would be boring like it she's now she replied "I would bring a coloring book." I argued if you were in the car, someone might see how sweet you are and what to take you, she kept coming back with an arguement "I would just lay down in the back so nobody could see me." I was struggling not to cry, because it showed me how much she really wanted to stay with me and was wiling to stay in my car, laying down, coloring in my car while I was in class just so she didn't have to go to Washington!! I was fighting back tears the whole time I talked with her. I miss her so much! He face is just so fragile and sweet, and I just can't wait to see her sweet little excited face!!

Audrey's fourth birthday!

Audrey cooking my birthday dinner! :)

Being silly with my best friend



Toledo Zoo

My little sister!

My birthday!



Audrey's First day of school.

At the Toledo Zoo 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment