Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Bachelorette

As we all should know by now, Desiree is the new Bachelorette!! :)
 
People always complain how she had a bad batch of guys.... Truth is though, there only needs to be one GREAT guy, they one she is going to marry!

 
Brooks- After Brooks' first date, he seems like a great guy! He seems so genuine and sincere in everything he says to her. They defiantly had a great time together with each others company. I loved how he didn't want Desiree to go on the closed road because they were "lost." Desiree kept coming back surprise after surprise and every time, he was surprised. It was really cute to see. I see him as a front runner by the great way Des talked about him.
 
 
Zak- Gosh, he's great looking. He was so incredibly sweet with his gifts to Des. He seems like he's such a romantic person with lots of love. He can make anyone laugh at his personality. However, he needs to learn he's too good of a guy to need to go around naked from his hometown shoot. He's the type of man I would go for if it weren't for that hometown nakedness. He's romantic, sweet, sincere, a protector, and good on the eyes.
 
 
 Ben- I think he will cause trouble. On the first time we met him, he talked about the mother of his son. It raised some flags. He said it was just two best friends you had a baby. Everyone says to marry your best friend. Why hasn't he done that? He already has a child with her. I think he's a shady guy and one to look out after.  I don't trust him and Des is smitten by him, which I'm not likin'.
 
  Brandon- He seems like MAN. Des in the beginning said she wants a MAN not a boy. I think through Drew's story, he grew up really fast because of his family and had to take care of his family at an early age. He is my favorite. I hope he goes far, because I think he will always have Des' back and stick up for her through his lessons at a young age. Also, I think they have great chemistry between each other.
 
 Iraq Veteran- Loves Des with all of his heart. But NOOOOOO chemistry. sorry. sincere and sweet, just not the guy.
 
 Same as the Veteran. They love Des so much; they're sincere and sweet. but nooooo chemistry.. sorry again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment