Saturday, August 3, 2013

Applebee's


So I know I haven’t written in a long time. I love how I say this every time I blog as if you haven’t realized that. I guess it’s my way of apologizing.
As we all know, I haven’t done gymnastics in a LONG time! Gosh, just talking about gymnastics makes me miss it and start crying almost every time! L Anyways, my mom, Audrey, and Clara went to Applebee’s for dinner/half-off appetizers. Audrey was busy with her “little kid” packet doing a crossword and keeping herself busy. I miss being able little enough to have one! Anyways every so often she would need my help after being frustrated if she couldn’t find a word. She would nudge me and tell me. Every time I would turn and help her. However, this one time she nudged me, I was talking and couldn’t turn and help her right away. She kept nudging me and I told her to “hold on;” she continued nudging me a little harder each time and I would get a little louder (but not loud) telling her to “hold on a minute.” She finally said “Come on Kelli!” I turned to see what was wrong, and she waving out the window and it was Nicole from the gym!!! I can’t explain how happy I was! I jumped out of my seat and started running over to the entrance to give her a hug and welcome her to our table while she waited for the remainder of the group (Karla and the boys, Renee’ and Dustin, and Mrs. Baker). I was just full of excitement to see them all! I miss them and can’t wait to see them on Wednesday at the fair!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment