Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Time!!!
So Christmas has finally come and there is NOOOOOO snow on the ground!!! It doesn’t feel like a real Christmas to me, I think this may be my first Christmas without snow on the ground; yes, I love not having to drive in it, although just one inch of snow would be nice as well.
Last night we opened all our gifts as we usually do on Christmas Eve. Clara didn’t like my wrapping job, which was put everything in a shopping bag without tissue paper and leave it at that. Clara ended up wrapping up all my presents for me. (note* I DISPISE wrapping presents!)

Let’s Move on to Christmas Eve 6:00 p.m.
My wonderful mother cooked a big and wonderful meal. She cooked each person their own Cornishhen(mini full size chicken), stuffing, corn, potatoes, rolls, gravy, and cranberry jelly. It was all quiet delicious!! After we all stuffed ourselves, we waited for my brother, David and his girlfriend, Kenzie to arrive. While waiting I took a shower, and by the time I was out they had gotten home. I went downstairs all to find, three boys Kyle, David, and Sam all playing Sam’s Xbox. After a little while, we all opened presents. I received a wireless mouse for my laptop from Kyle, a 8GB chip for my new camera I bought from Bethany, of course nothing from VS, a wireless router, jeans from AE, plaid shirt from AE, necklace from AE, headband, Nickelback CD, and a gymnast Christmas tree ornament from my parents.
After we had finish unwrapping everything Kyle and I set up the wireless router for my laptop and I of course got right on my computer and checking my Facebook for any messages or alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment