Saturday, December 31, 2011

Where did all my money go???

This past holiday season, I’ve worked a lot when I could at Bath and Body Works; I got a few 7-12 hour shifts here and there, which I LOVE!!!! Yesterday [Friday] I got paid, and my paycheck looked wonderful, all the hard work I put into that store paid off and got paid to me!! J
I actually cleaned my room on my days off and now you can actually see the carpet it in. J I went through all my clothes, nothing of course got pitched or given to a sister, but I reminded myself, “Kellijean, you don’t need any more clothes. So when you go shopping next time, don’t get anything.”
Jener and I were texting as I was cleaning my room and bathroom, we figured out a day(that day) that we could both hang out together before she left to college again. So I hurry to clean the rooms, to leave and see Jener. We haven’t been able to hang out that much with her off to college and working, and my schedule: going to college, working two jobs, and still doing gymnastics. But we found time and decided to go to the mall, of course my favorite place, where else?? And of course... I spent too much money. I bought a new purse that I had been needing for quite some time now, a few shirts from American Eagle, two bras at Aerie (got double points on my AE access pass card), and three camis from Wet Seal.  And ALMOST got this GORGEOUS dress but it was $90 and Jener talked me out of not buying the beautiful dress. I’m just waiting for it to go on sale now. Cause once it’s on sale, it’s MINE!! So after the mall we went to Olive Garden upon my choice, because I had been craving it for a long time and needed an Olive Garden fix. I got Chicken Parmesan and she got Alfredo. It was delicious!!!!! We then went back to her house and hung out. Stayed up talking till 3:45 am.. And now it’s New Year’s Eve!!!! J My Grandparents were in Texas for Christmas so today is the day we’re spending time with our family for Christmas. J I’ll tell you about it later, but now, I have to get ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment