Monday, January 2, 2012

A look back...

As 2011 leaves me behind, I decided to look back at all the great memories I had throughout the year, only remembering the good and great memories I made.
January:
 Went to go see Sr. Marie Bernadette at the convent
First meet of the season, capital cup.
February:
Ate Mongolian barbeque for the first time, with chopsticks.
Went to see a Michigan gymnastics meet.
February:
My best friend turned 18; I took her out to Applebees for her birthday
March:
Went dress shopping with Jener Delane
April:
Went to Prom- just about didn’t get to either!
Went ice skating for the first time with the Writing Fellows
21st: My mom’s 50th birthday.
May:
Had my state meet
10th: I turned 18 and became a legal adult. Got 78 “happy birthdays” over Facebook
Saw a Cirque Du Soliel show for the first time ever, it the most amazing show ever!
21st: I survived the “Ending of the World.”
I received two scholarships for college.
Had a Capman girls day at the Botanical Gardens and then went to my favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse.
June:
1st: Last day of school. It would have been May 27th, but I twisted my ankle the 26th and was put in a boot and couldn’t walk.
2nd: I graduated from Ida High School, and walked down with my best friend, Jener Delane Katherine Reilly.
3rd: Tumbled on the wrestling mats with my English teacher, Mrs. Reaume.
10th: Had a lot of fun at our Annual Gymnastics Recital
15th: I started babysitting for the summer for two adorable little girls: Madison and Natalie.
July:
31st: Started my first day of work at Bath and Body Works
August:
14th: Audrey turned 5 years old
26th: First day of full-time college student
September:
11th: Saw my first double rainbow
October:
All the Capman girls went up north and had a blast at my Aunt Crissy in Mancelona.
31st: My first time going Trick-or-Treating in my life. Thank you Nancy Fergy ;)
Audrey started gymnastics
November:
I finally got my first phone.
Had a great time with the Capman girls at Annette’s house
Started blogging
25th: Had an amazing Thanksgiving with mi familia
December:
12th: Last day of Fall Semester (Winter Break for a month!!!! :D )
24th: had  great Christmas with my family
31st: had  great Christmas and New Year's Eve with my family

My New Year's resolution is to continue to eat healthy, but do better than I have been doing lately. Eat healthy, stop being lazy at school and do better for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment