Friday, January 20, 2012

{Magic Number}...Three...

2:00 p.m. Today while I was cleaning my room, I put a broken glass candle votive in my garbage, of which hangs on my bed post. Well, while I was getting out of bed, I accidentally bumped the garbage and right away, I knew I cut myself on that votive, and immediately put pressure on my cut to stop the bleeding, until my mom rushed up the stairs to see what had happened and could get me a bandage for the time being. My thumb felt like it was going to fall off from the presssure I was putting on my leg.

4:30p.m.
The snow started falling while I was conditioning at gymnastics, inches started to pile up.

7:15p.m.
I got out of gymnastics, got dressed and walked out to see the inches of snow on the ground. I cleared off y car, my teamate's, and my coache's car whose sit right next to mine. And drove home in the yucky snow.

9:45p.m.
I felt like my cut was just getting wider and wasn't getting any better. So I drove back into Monroe, through the yucky snow and weater to the Urgent Care to get [thre e] stitches in my cut. They say the magic number is three so I hope that means it will heal fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment